Sunday, October 14, 2012

College Dorm Storage Solutions - Dorm Shelving Solutions

College_dorm_storage_solutions_-_dorm_shelving_solutions
I am guilty, I must admit.

I rented a U Haul to drive 7 hours to bring all my daughters stuff up to college her freshman year, got to her dorm and panicked. Just like EVERY OTHER PARENT THERE.

But I was the only guilty one, I sell shelving for a living. But was I prepared for the tiny amount of space the room provided for her stuff? Not even close.

My wife then whispered in my ear, find a huge retail store (you can supply any name you desire) and buy ANYTHING that will hold her stuff before the other parents realize to go. I try to interrupt and tell her I can UPS her shelving next week and problem solved.

Click here for more information...

No comments:

Post a Comment